Informational Links from Your Cosmetic and Family Dentist in Fort Lee, NJ
Your family dentist in Fort Lee NJ, alongside her team, is committed to providing our patients with the knowledge and tools to make the best choices when it comes to their dental care. Below we have provided links to other sites that include valuable information regarding maintaining good oral hygiene. We hope you find these sites useful and informative!
Oral Health Care Information
- American Dental Association: The ADA is the nation’s largest dental association. Its website contains a vast library of information on a variety of oral health care topics, as well as in-depth explanations of almost all dental procedures.
- Academy of General Dentistry: Academy of General Dentistry is the second largest dental association in the U.S. It’s website made for the general public, Know Your Teeth, contains a variety of dental information, including a comprehensive glossary of dental terms.
- American Dental Hygienists Association: The ADHA represents over 120,000 dental hygienists across the country. It’s website also contains valuable oral health care information including proper brushing and flossing instructions.
- Consumer Guide to Dentistry: This website was designed to help patients better understand the treatments and procedures available in dentistry.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Contains important information regarding cosmetic dentistry procedures including teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants, and gum lifts.
- Crest Dental Hygiene: Contains resources on how to keep your smile healthy and help protect it from dental conditions such as sensitivity or gingivitis.
- Colgate Oral and Dental Health Basics: Contains a wide array of information and articles on dental health concerns, including a video library.
Infant and Young Child Dental Care and Education
- Babies and Kids: Learn about all the details parents need to know about taking care of their children’s teeth from the help of the American Dental Association.
- Colgate for Kids: Games and activities for kids to learn about the importance of oral health care.
- Mouth Power: Kids can explore this online laboratory to learn how to brush their teeth, what tobacco can do to a mouth, and how to make healthy food choices.
Oral Health Care Products
- Sonicare: Sonicare is the #1 recommended power toothbrush brand by dental professionals.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a powerful alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign uses a series of removable, clear aligners to straighten teeth in a way that is nearly invisible to others.
- ZOOM! Whitening: Zoom! is a leader in teeth whitening.
- Colgate: Provider of trusted oral health care products.
- Crest: Offers a full line of dental hygiene products including toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, and teeth whitening.
- Oral-B: Provides a full line of solutions for your dental health and dental care needs.
- ClearCorrect: ClearCorrect clear aligners are the invisible way to straighten teeth without braces.
- BriteSmile: BriteSmile’s state-of-the-art Whitening System is quick, effective and gently delivers a naturally brilliant smile
- Botox Cosmetic: BOTOX® Cosmetic provides a quick and effective remedy for the facial lines and wrinkles that age, stress, worry, and environmental factors can produce, even on a younger person’s face.
- Children’s Dental Health Project: Children’s Dental Health Project (CDHP) is an independent nonprofit advancing solution so all children achieve oral health.
- National Dental Association: The National Dental Association strives to improve the delivery of oral health care in underserved communities.
- American Academy of Periodontology: The AAP website has important information regarding periodontal diseases and dental implants. The website includes a list of warning signs and a risk assessment test for gum disease.
- American Association of Endodontists: The American Association of Endodontists represents over 7,000 endodontists, dental professionals specialized in performing root canals.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons care for patients that need surgery of the mouth or jaw. This includes patients with wisdom teeth, facial pain, and misaligned jaws. They also help patients recover from facial injuries, place dental implants, care for patients with oral cancer, and perform facial cosmetic surgery.
- Hispanic Dental Association: The Hispanic Dental Association strives to improve the delivery of oral health care to the Hispanic community.